Marinated Warm Chicken Salad
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 200g baby green beans
- 1 small Spanish onion
- 18 Kalamata olives
- 8 chickens thighs oven baked, marinated overnight in Jamie’s Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 carrot, peeled and shaved
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 500g mixed lettuce
- Jamie’s Poppy Seed Dressing to drizzle over finished salad
This is a really tasty salad, so tasty that you have to keep making it! It’s one of those combos that makes your mouth juice up.
- Pour directly onto a warm potato salad.
- With your favourite seafood.
- Great with mango and avocado or a simple tossed salad.