Warm Roasted Pumpkin, Prosciutto and Pecorino Salad
- 1 small Kent pumpkin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small dried red chilli
- 1 heaped teaspoon coriander seeds
- 20 slices prosciutto
- 4 handfuls of rocket
- 4 tablespoons Jamie’s Balsamic, Chilli and Honey Dressing
- 1 small block of Pecorino or Parmesan cheese, shaved
This is one of those easy salads with a twist. You may have tried a prosciutto, rocket and Parmesan salad but by adding warm roasted pumpkin together with Jamie’s Balsamic, Chilli and Honey Dressing you add a whole new dimension.
- Delicious served with your favourite steak.
- In your stir fries.
- With crusty bread and dukkah.
- As a meat marinate.